- We are an organization of the Episcopal Church. We work for
the inclusion of people with disabilities into the life of the church and of society.
- We provide consultative assistance to congregations wishing to make their
- We offer multi-media resources on disability awareness and other disability issues.
- We maintain a free lending library of over 450 taped books,
available to people who are print-handicapped. Topics include church history, spirituality and disability
- We advocate with church and secular organizations on behalf of persons with